My Teacher, My Hero
Education is the treasure everyone wants to have. The only thing others can’t get or steal. We start learning things in home trough our mothers and as we grow older they sent us to school to learn more and to be mold into a great person in the future.
We quite speak the phrase “good morning ma’am/sir” as we meet them at school. They are in uniform holding educational materials they might use to teach us. They are our teachers whom we learn a lot. A teacher who’ve at our side, a friend, a mother/father, and a hero with a power that could lead us into a bright future. I really adore the teachers for they are the way why there are other professionals who exists every time. In that reason I consider them as a hero because they profession as a teacher is the super powers others don’t have. Their simple heroic act is a great thing that would help to have a doctor, policeman, businessman and even a teacher as well.
Thank you ma’am/sir. I’ll treasure the knowledge I learned from you. You’re the reason why I have the great education that would help me in life and the power I can use to pursue all my dreams in life coz knowledge is a treasure, the key to success.
No comments:
Post a Comment